Jamaica, the home of reggae, is a perfect Caribbean honeymoon destination for newlyweds because of its beautiful waterfalls and luxurious beaches and unique and laid back culture. There are a number of Jamaica honeymoon packages to choose from, inclusive of the activities that couples will surely enjoy. Here are few of the reasons why you should choose Jamaica as the place for a picture-perfect honeymoon.
- There are a number of word class white sand beaches to choose from in Montego Bay, Cornwall Beach, Doctor’s Cove Beach are just a few of the many. Swimming with marine animals like dolphins and stingrays is also a famous activity here and should not be missed by couples. Negril’s Seven Mile Beach is also beautiful although the water here is a bit rougher compared to the others mentioned, however for honeymooners who want to relax it is a good choice. This beach is also a nude beach; if it is not your thing then you should be warned.
- Another perfect endpoint for the newlyweds is the Dunns’ River Waterfall in Ocho Rios. This is impeccable for the honeymooners who want adventure because they can climb to the top of the fall and have a massage on their way. There is also a Lover’s Lane at Rio Grande River which is famous among lovers because they can make a wish once they reach the area. Blue Lagoon and the Mayfield Fall also shouldn’t be missed.
- Jamaica is known for reggae music which will be heard everywhere you go. For couples who want to enjoy the music, most resorts have live music nightly. Honeymooners will surely not have any dull moment while in the resorts because there is always a party, especially in Jamaica.
- For those Jamaica honeymoon couples who love sports, there are outstanding golf courses available and many locations to choose from. Jamaica is the home for golf championship, so the golf lover will not get disappointed with these golf courses.
- For those honeymooners who want quiet vacation, there are also resorts for adults only. In here Jamaica honeymoon couple will surely have a quiet time together.
- Other relaxation activities for Jamaica honeymoons are the spas and of course shopping. Spas in Jamaica are really good offering variety of options for the couples to choose from. Shopping should also not be missed since there are many souvenirs to be treasured.
- Hotels in Jamaica are also great and many to choose from. For those Jamaican honeymoon couple with sky is the limit budget may have the option to choose among The Caves, Sandals Royal Plantation, and Sunset at the Palms. On the other hand, for those on tight budget may have the Tensing Pen, Round Hill Hotel, Jake’s, Half Moon, and Jamaica Inn. There are also packages available with their accommodations for the couples to enjoy their special days in Jamaica.
Jamaica really has a lot to offer for those couples who want a Jamaica honeymoon. In fact, Jamaica is one of the best destinations for honeymoon and has been voted as the number one.