Apart from the fact that Asia travel provides a chance to visit a region that is home to the largest percent of the world’s population, there is a lot to see and sample in the countries making up this continent from as far as Indonesia to Philippines, South Korea to India and China. Tourists stream in from all parts of the world and for various reasons. This region attracts families hoping to have an Asian vacation experience as well as business travelers who also spend some time off to enjoy the cuisines, culture and places of interest.
FACTS THAT MAKE ASIA TRAVEL STAND OUT
Traveling to this region gives a different experience because:-
- Countries have preserved their environment and culture providing a variety for tourist. Despite the industrialization that countries such as Malaysia, China and India are known for, they still have a lot of natural forests for tourists to engage in trekking, mountaineering and walking activities. For instance, tourists can ski in Japan, ride horses in Mongolia and take walks in the jungles of Malaysia.
- There are dozens of hotels and restaurants to suit the needs and budgets of all tourists. Those who wish to get luxurious apartments and units can stay in up market and city center hotels while others who want to escape to the jungle such as in India’s Oberoi Vanyavilas that nest in the wild.
- There is a wide range of activities to keep you entertained in you Asia travel. From hiking to cruises and riding cable cars. Asia travel offers most of the conventional activities like swimming and site seeing, but adds a bit of adventure that is only found on this side of the world such as riding on elephants’ backs, in the forest.
- Different cultures and religions are accommodated. Actually, it’s a melting point of cultures because countries such as India, China, Japan and Malaysia attract all types of people especially businesspeople.
- The laws are practical for tourists without worries of being deported before the visit is over, as long as you’re traveling documents are in order.
WHERE TO STAY DURING ASIA TRAVEL
In Beijing China, some of the luxurious hotels are Shangri-La hotel, Raffles Beijing and Ritz Carlton Beijing Downtown. Thailand has a wealth of luxurious hotels such as Anantara Phuket villas, Amanpuri and Thanyamundra Organic resort among others. Even in Vietnam, tourists have Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake Village, Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay. Amenities availed in these venues include internet connection, spa and Jacuzzi, pool, on site shopping, restaurants and bars among others though it depends with the facility.
MUST SEE PLACES IN ASIA TRAVEL
The popular regions are Beijing, Hong Kong, Thailand, Seoul, Vietnam, India and Tokyo, Macao, Hokkaido and Rangali Island in the republic of Maldives.
Some of the famous places to visit include:-
- The Great Wall of China-provides about 4000 miles of walls that tourists try to cover on foot, take photographs and just admire the historical significance of it.
- Huangguoshu waterfall in China.
- Tubbataha reef which is a UNESCO world heritage site in Philippines.
- Taj Mahal in India.
- Forbidden City in China world heritage site that tells the story of the Chinese culture and architecture.